In two weeks time, I’ll have been sharing my life, recipes, reviews and general thoughts with you lot for 365 days. I’m really not sure how we’ve got round to this point already, it honestly doesn’t feel like that long yet at the same time I can’t remember what I used to do before I blogged. I just love it.
I’ll keep most of my sentimental soppiness bottled up until the big day I promise. In the mean time, here is a little thank you, for reading, sharing and supporting me for the past year. This blogoversary box has been compiled by some lovely brands which I’ll tell you a little more about below. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
1. First up, the beautiful porcelain cake stand and slice, from the Katie Alice English Garden collection available from Creative Tops. I know so many of you love retro style prints so hopefully this will be right up your street. I can imagine this taking pride of place at an afternoon tea. I don’t think I’d ever want to put it back in it’s box. Creative tops also have a large portfolio of heritage brands in their shop including the Victoria & Albert Museum’s fine china collections.
2. Joe & Seph’s caramel, honey and hazelnut popcorn, because what isn’t made better by the crunchy stuff?
3. A fruity jar of Island Cuisine‘s sweet and spicy creole sauce. It’s nice to see something other than Italian sauces isn’t it? I’m so pleased to see these Seychelles style curries hitting the shelves. If you’re not lucky enough to win the giveaway you can pick this up from Tesco or Sainsbury’s I believe.
4. The nifty Citrus Saw has been kindly added by The Kitchen Gift Co, who really do have the coolest kitchen gadgets. The saw is your one stop lime & lager best friend. Very handy for beach bags, barbecues or just impressing your friends with your gadgetry.
5. Marimekko, poppy print tea towels and pot holder from Cloudberry Living, a Scandinavian themed home and gift store. Despite the super modern, fresh print, the design is actually a well aged 60 years old next year! They have aprons, trays, tins, teapots, plates, pretty much all you’d ever need in the same design. If you’re looking to update a room, Cloudberry Living are well worth a visit.
6. Last but certainly not least is Emily Pickle‘s “Hello” tea towel. My photos don’t do this justice so please pop here for a better shot. The lady herself, Kate, has designed for companies like Hallmark, Argos and Brabantia, but this is her very own collection of quirky, eye-catching designs lovingly named after her daughter.
You can enter below using the trusty Rafflecopter widget. Please take a minute to visit the lovely brands that have been so generous- you can gain a few more entries on the way too.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
FOLLOW | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook